Tempus Locum is an Android app that helps you to keep track of all aspects of your travels in the field, and samples you have collected.
It can be downloaded from Google Play Store via this link:
Please report all bugs to the developers.
Easily record your location, descriptions, images, voice recording and other notes across multiple projects and share the details with friends and team mates.
Print & scan sample labels, export details and backup to Google Drive.
Key features include:
• Record locations with location notes
• Show location in UTM, MGRS or Lat/Long formats
• Capture images, audio and notes linked to any item
• Audio recording works well both inside (for talks or meetings) and outside (for animal calls); recordings are in good quality MP3 format
• Export to Excel
• Generate sample labels
• Scan an manage samples via barcodes on labels
• Show your locations on a map
• Backup and restore via Google Drive and local storage
• Show distance and direction to a location
• Gallery of all captured images
• Quickly scan through locations, and review images